The Armies - Under construction...

Friday, 30 January 2015

Hard Core

The next installment of the Core troops have been posted in the Chaos Mortals gallery, four units of Marauders. Here's my favourite of the four. Mostly metal but with a few current plastics thrown in to make up the numbers.


I'm going to struggle to meet my end of month target for Chaos Mortals. I still have six units to re-base, two of which need repair work, a unit to paint and a terrain piece to finish... I was probably too ambitious to try and do in two weeks what I'm giving myself a month to do with the other armies. I'll probably need to eat a little into my Empire month of February; no harm done.

3 comments:

  1. Great start to the blog Ade. I can feel a real possibility of getting those Orcs into some order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I didn't think it would be to long! Good stuff Sean, great to have you onboard.

    ReplyDelete