The Armies - Under construction...

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Return of the Sixth - My project for 2015 and beyond.

Warhammer Fantasy Battle 8th edition killed fantasy wargaming for me and for almost all my friends. This blog will relate my efforts to return to the glory days of 6th edition; the first I played. I have several thousand points for most of the available armies. Over the next months I plan to spruce them up and get them on the table. Expect battle reports and eventually a huge solo map campaign.

I want to spend one month on souping up each army. Buying and painting figures to fill any gaps, rebasing to match my current scheme, building themed terrain and playing battles. Each army will get it's own page with a photocatalogue eventually recording my whole collection.

It takes two to tango so I'll need to sort two armies to 'get going'. Hence, I have decided to allow myself a two month starter session to prepare two armies at once. Jan/Feb will be all about Chaos Mortals and the Empire.

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment