The Armies - Under construction...

Saturday, 14 February 2015

End of Chaos Mortal month.

My friend Keith threw a spanner in the works by offering me a game of Warhammer 6th before the month was out. I had to base a few more units and repaint a movement tray after getting in from work for a game that evening!

I didn't have time to think about list balance or tooling up for a specific opponent (Tomb Kings) and just went with what I'd completed up to that point. I was very limited because I couldn't take Specials; I'm giving Beasts and Daemons their own months later in the year.

Here's what I came up with.


1 Chaos Lord @ 364 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; General; Chaos Armour; Barding; Enchanted Shield; Chaos Runesword; Chaos Steed

1 Aspiring Chaos Champion @ 145 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; Chaos Armour; Battle Standard

1 Chaos Sorcerer @ 210 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; Magic Level 2; Lore of Nurgle; Chaos Armour; Power Familiar

15 Chaos Warriors of Nurgle @ 305 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion

5 Chaos Knights of Nurgle @ 265 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; Barding; Heavy Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Champion; 5 Chaos Steeds

1 Chaos Chariot of Nurgle @ 135 Pts
     Mark of Nurgle; 2 Chaos Steeds; 2 Chaos Warrior Crew; Halberd; Heavy Armour

5 Marauder Horsemen @ 81 Pts
     Shield; Musician; 5 Warhorses

20 Marauders @ 165 Pts
     Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Chieftain

20 Marauders @ 165 Pts
     Flail; Light Armour; Standard; Musician; Chieftain

5 Chaos Warhounds @ 30 Pts

1 Beast of Nurgle @ 75 Pts

1 Spawn of Chaos @ 60 Pts

Casting Pool: 5
Dispel Pool: 4

Total Army Cost: 2000

The main reason this threw a spanner in the works was because we didn't finish the game and I had to leave the figures at the club. This meant no photos and no updates for a week. By the time I got my figures back it was February and Chaos Mortal month was over; never mind!

Photos from the battle on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment